We are a team of designers, educators, engineers, and parents doing our part to inject more fun into learning and brain-training.
When we see the exorbitant number of hours kids spend playing on smartphones, tablets, and other devices today, we see them missing out on opportunities to have meaningful play interactions and social emotional development.
Playing board games is a great way to sit down, make eye-contact, share laughter, enjoy a healthy competition, and have fun together. So we put our heads together and devoted our energy to design edutainment games that include interesting facts and connections related to topics in STEAM (Science, Technology, Arts, and Mathematics).
We are very careful and mindful with product safety. As parents, we insisted on using only high quality materials that meet all critical safety requirements. We spare no expenses on hiring an reputable independent test lab to conduct these critical safety tests.
Spin Matcher has passed the following national, regional, and international safety tests.
Per US federal toy safety standard ASTM F963-16
- ASTM F963-16 Physical & Mechanical
- ASTM F963-16 Flammability
- ASTM F963-16 Heavy Element -Surface coating (Total Lead Content + Soluble Content)
- ASTM F963-16 Heavy Element - Substrates (Total Lead Content)
- ASTM F963-16 Heavy Element - Substrates (Soluble Content)
- CPSIA Section101Total lead content - surface coating
- CPSIA Section101Total lead content - substrates
- CPSIA Section108 Phthalates-6P
- CA Prop 65 - Lead in toys
- CA Prop 65 - Phthalates in toys - 5P
- TPCH (CONEG)
Per European Commission Directive 2009/48/EC on toy safety
- EN71-1:2014 Physical & Mechanical
- EN71-2: 2011 + A1:2014 Flammability
- EN71-3: 2013 + A1:2014 Heavy Elements (Category III)
- REACH Organotin
- Composite test
- REACH - 6 Phthalates (Formerly 2005/84/EC)
- REACH Total Cadmium (Formerly 91/338/EEC)
- Packaging Directive 94/62/EC and its amendment 2004/12/EC and 2005/20/EC
- REACH PAHs
Per Canadian Safety Requirements for Children's Toys (CCPSA)
- SOR/2011-17 Physical & Mechanical
- SOR/2011-17 Flammability
- SOR/2011-17 Toxic Elements
- SOR/2016-188 Phthalates
Per Joint Australian / New Zealand Standard on Safety of Children's Toys
- AS/NZS ISO 8124-1 Physical & Mechanical
- AS/NZS ISO 8124-2 Flammability
- AS/NZS ISO 8124-3 Heavy Metal Content
Quality assurance testing and standards are applied to each product, component, and process of manufacturing.